Monday 23 April 2012

Their place

The very first thought come to my mind when I think about Spain is food. I love Spanish cuisine. I used to work in Spanish restaurant in Chicago (1492 Tapas Bar but it seems like it's closed recently) and I could eat patatas bravas, grilled gambas and pojo and drink sangria all the time, I had never enough. I also had a feeling that Spanish people live to eat, drink, talk, gather and have fun, they are always happy and cheerful. And that was really refreshing. Lately I found myself inspired by these pictures from the apartment in Madrid - it's crazy, colorful, playful, bright and encouraging. White is no more boring if you add some colors esp. like yellow and blue. Enjoy!



I love that huge case under the wooden seat and a little yellow helicopter :)



That's great idea to put some empty frames - as long as the frames look like piece of art by themselves - and that massive mirror by the wall.


Hanging candelabra in a restroom? Looks just perfect. Btw, I used to put pictures in restroom too, but eventually steam damaged the paper and it looked awful.

All pictures found at Freshome.


No comments:

Post a Comment