Monday 23 April 2012

Unique decoration - ladder

I have one special memoir of my grandpa' old cottage situated among tall wild flowers and pine trees in a village. I remember the wooden ladder leans against the hen house. No one used it anymore, it was really old and banded by the rain water. I actually tried to avoid empty hen house and the ladder, because it became a natural environment for all small animals esp. spiders and their webs, which I really hate. Since then, over .... years passed and I still hate spiders but I found myself a fan of a ladders. Pity, but here it's really difficult to find something special or unique enough to use it as a decoration. There is a flea market next Friday, maybe I'll try there. I just want to see my husband's face when I tell him - will you get me a ladder? The older, the better.... 



by Norske Interior


Thank to Martha Stewart


Found at beautiful blog Creative Ambitions


by Houzz


Found at Pinterest - tried to dig who's the author of the picture or at least the source of it, no result.


No comments:

Post a Comment