Tuesday 24 January 2012

Decorative Tuesday

As my husband is not really interested in painting our horrible (horrible, just horrible!!!) walls, I started to look for ideas how to cover the walls with wallpaper. I stumbled upon so many beautiful and cool ideas I decided to post some of them.

Nama Rococo is the wallpaper studio, they have amazing collection of wallpaper.












More: http://www.namarococo.com

And this wallpaper I just simply love. I can't stop loving it. I love the design, the colours, everything.





These found at: http://famillesummerbelle.typepad.com

And now, who of you remember a cassette player or walkman? Ekhm. I DO remember as I used to have a lot of cassettes. Now, you can get a deliciously retro wallpaper at Bodie and Fou, take a look. Isn't it just crazy?




And that wallpaper is for books lovers (also at Bodie and Fou).




And now something more sophisticated - according to House to Home. 






The more I'm browsing, the more I want ...




No comments:

Post a Comment