Friday 6 January 2012

Elly Nelly wall graphics

This is just insane! Amazing, beautiful, creative and I love all of these graphics. Unfortunately, I don't have enough rooms to cover my walls with. I think after we paint the walls I will get some of these. I copied only "few" I really like. 
























And this is the info I found on a site about these wall and window graphics:


The design is made from high quality cut Vinyl with a matte surface finish. See B&W image. Black represents the decal; white is your surface colour.
The graphic is easily applied and looks great on walls, windows, mirrors, fridges, and ceilings. Any smooth clean surface is suitable.
No need to knock holes in walls, these artworks are self-adhesive yet removable (not reusable) when you are ready for a change and a new graphic!
Easy to follow instructions are included to help you on your creative journey.
Choose your colour, place your order and it’ll be on its way to you!
Note: condition of painted surface/ age or finish could result in some damage during the removal process.
All elly nelly designs are original and not available anywhere else.

There are a lot more, if you ready to place an order, go and visit Elly Nelly at: http://www.ellynelly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment