Wednesday 4 January 2012

everlasting love for beautiful interiors

Well, I love beautiful interiors. Who doesn't. I love being surrounded by stylish decorations, unique ornaments and a lot of pillows. I would spend my last penny for improvements, gadgets, trinkets, picture frames, ohhh, the list is a way too long to mention everything. I'm devastated when I can't afford to get something new and nice to my home (rent apt) and to be honest with you - most of the time I can't afford to buy all these things I'm just simply craving for. So, that's what I'm doing most of my time - browsing web sites with interior's ideas and planning/dreaming/imaging that maybe one day, somehow, I will design my own living space.
My intention is to create a picture - blog, a place where you can find anything you need to make your home cozy and lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment