Wednesday 11 January 2012

Pretend today is going to be great day

I love Marc and Angel Hack Life blog. Just love it. I visit the site once a week and I'm always inspired by their posts. Today I woke up with a feeling that I'm not going to like this day. I would rather stay in a bed with a hot coffee or tea and read a book. Switch off the phone. Turn off the TV. Send the baby to his grandpas. But while browsing my bookmarked stuff I found old post on Marc and Angel called Pretend today is going to be great.
Well, I thought I can still try. And it worked.
"A great attitude always leads to great experience."

And here you can find tips how to stop complicating your own life: http://www.marcandangel.com/2012/01/08/28-ways-to-stop-complicating-your-life/

My grandma used to say "for bad mood - good food." Today delicacy - pasta with olive oil, garlic and hot green pepper.
You need spaghetti, garlic, green hot pepper, egg yolk, parsley, coriander, salt and pepper.




While the water is boiling, you chop the parsley, coriander garlic and green pepper. I like spicy food so I never remove the seeds from any kind of hot peppers. 




When the water will be ready, boil the pasta and meanwhile in a deep pan, fry garlic and pepper for 3-4 minutes and put it aside. 



 Beat the yolk, add some pepper. 


When spaghetti is ready, move it to a deep pan, mix it with garlic and pepper, and add yolk. Fry it for one more minute while blending gently. 
Garnish with parsley and coriander. 




Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment